Registered Agent Services

Montana law requires companies based out of state to
register with the Secretary of State's Office in order to
conduct business within the state by obtaining a
of Authority

You must have a
Registered Agent within Montana for
service of process. We will act as your company's Agent and
as your company's point of contact office within the state.   

To register, your company is required to a file an application
Certificate of Authority of a Foreign LLC/Corporation.

The applications are available from the Montana Secretary
of State's website, for LLC's
click here, for corporations,
click here, or we can provide you with the appropriate forms
and instruction on how to complete the process.

If you already have a company registered with the state and
wish to change registered agents, it is easy to do so by
contacting us.
Copyright 2017 Action Services, LLC All Rights Reserved
Tel: 800-481-0013
Tel: 406-542-7651
Fax: 406-258-0401
Action Services, LLC